Chlorine content in the safe measurement range: 1.2-1.7ppm
PH level within the safe measurement range: 7.2-7.8
Battery: 1x AA battery
Before using for the first time, adjust the tester for the pool water or hot spring water to be tested in the following order:
1. Test swimming pool water or hot spring water with traditional liquid testing tools;
2. Record the chlorine reading for standby (1.5 PPM);
3. No adjustment is required for PH.
Look for the adjustment point of the tester:
A. Place an AA 1.5 V battery in the battery compartment of the handle (positive side up).
B. Hold the tester in one hand and the test stick in the other.
C. Insert the cleaned metal rod into the water to the black position.
D. Gently stir the water with a metal rod.
E. When the metal rod is kept in the water, adjust the knob on the front of the watch to the direction of CL until it can no longer move. Then slowly adjust it back to the right until the pointer points to the traditional
The position of the result measured by the liquid test tool (eg 1.5).
F. Remove the test rod from the water, taking care not to move the knob. The pointer will slide to the right, stopping with a letter between A and E. This letter is the adjustment point.
Note: The table must be adjusted to the “adjustment point” before each test of chlorine.
The recommended chlorine content for swimming pool water or hot spring water is 7.2 to 7.8
A) Let the test stick stay in the water and turn the knob to the pH to make a click (the battery must be removed when reading the pH).
B) Wait until the pointer stops swinging and take a pH reading.
C) Gently dry the test rod, insert it into the slot next to the tester and store it.
The company has always been “high quality, high efficiency, new technology, new management” for the purpose of “innovative development, quality first, customer first” business philosophy, to provide customers with creative and innovative products of all kinds. We emphasize Team innovation, every step in the development process is the result of teamwork, creativity and computer application.
The recommended chlorine content for swimming pool water or hot spring water is 1.2 to 1.7ppm
A) Adjust the pointer to the “Adjustment Point” position.
B) Hold the tester in one hand and the test stick in the other. Insert the metal rod into the water to the black position. Wait until the pointer stops swinging and take a reading.
C) Let the test stick stay in the water and continue to test the pH according to the instructions.
1. When not in use, turn the knob to the off position (to the PH direction until it can no longer move).
2. Keep in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not immerse the test stick in other liquids other than swimming pool water and hot spring water.
4. Check the battery level regularly – the tester uses an “AA” 1.5 V alkaline battery
1 x Water Quality Tester
- Please Message us from 9:00am. to 18:00pm. (GMT+8) of Monday to Saturday.
- If you have any questions, please message us and give us a chance to assist you. All messages will be answered within 1 business day (except Public holidays in China). If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your message and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- We apologize for the late reply during holidays (included Sundays).